While GM has discontinued the Pontiac brand, many Pontiacs are still on the road in the Galveston area, from vintage sports cars like the GTO, Firebird, and Fiero to the recent Vibe and Solstice models. In fact, many of GM’s most stylish, distinctive, and performance-oriented vehicles have been Pontiacs. At Galveston Automotive Professionals, we’ve worked on most Pontiac models, and we’ll keep doing so as long as people are driving them.
At Galveston Automotive Professionals, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Pontiac safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your automotive needs, and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are also dedicated to helping you understand auto repair, and how important it is to service your Pontiac regularly. It will save you money and extend the life of your Pontiac.
We strive to be a true dealership alternative for Pontiac drivers in Galveston. Here are just a few reasons to make Galveston Automotive Professionals your go-to auto repair shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Pontiac cars and vans, so we’re able to accurately diagnose and repair any problem that comes our way.
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Pontiac vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness when handling repairs.
Each time you visit Galveston Automotive Professionals, we’ll conduct a professional evaluation of your Pontiac to ensure your safety and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Based on the way you drive, your needs, and your expectations for your Pontiac, we’ll also provide you with a custom-tailored maintenance plan.
Pontiac Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Pontiac car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Pontiacs, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Pontiac's service and repair needs.
Our Pontiac repair and service shop is located in Galveston, TX.